Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Your manuscript matches the aims and scope of the journal.
- The paper has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Your submission includes: anonymised manuscript, title page, cover letter (if your paper is unsolicited), as well as figures, tables etc. (if applicable).
- The manuscript is prepared in accordance with current APA guidelines.
- The manuscript file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.